3T Complex TravelAnti-Ageing Cream
A multi-benefit anti-ageing moisturiser formulated with a proprietary “3t Complex” containing ursolic acid (triterpenoid) and a potent liposome-encapsulated blend of 15 botanicals and 5 algae infused in 7 herbal oils to target visible signs of ageing. Intensely hydrating, this velvety cream helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, promote suppleness, firmness and elasticity, and restore skin's vitality. Leaves skin hydrated, smoother and younger-looking.
Dermatologist tested. Suitable for all skin types.
“Our much-loved 3t Complex moisturiser contains a blend of botanicals, algae and herbal oils and high-tech ingredients to hydrate and promote firmness and elasticity, now in a completely natural emulsion formulation.” – Dr. Marko Lens
- Promotes firmness and elasticity
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Leaves skin hydrated and younger-looking
Use morning and evening as part of your skincare routine. Apply a generous amount to face and neck.
Base: A completely natural and biodegradable emulsion derived from olive and coconut.
Ursolic acid: A triterpenoid derived from Shiso. Demonstrates strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and enhances skin firmness and elasticity by promoting skin’s natural collagen production.
Regenerative Botanical Blend: A proprietary botanical blend composed of liposome-encapsulated extracts from 15 plants: Immortelle (Helichrysum italicum), Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba), Ginseng (Panax ginseng) root, Grape (Vitis vinifera) leaf, Sea Fennel (Crithmum maritimum), Horse chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) bark, Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) leaf, Papaya (Carica papaya) fruit, Mimosa (Mimosa tenuiflora) bark, Acerola (Malpighia glabra) fruit, Olive (Olea europaea) leaf, Witch hazel (Hamamelis virginiana) leaf, Winter Cherry (Physalis alkekengi) fruit, Apple (Pyrus malus) fruit and Lichwort (Parietaria officinalis). Active molecules from these plants show regenerative, protective, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Algae Complex: A proprietary marine blend composed of liposome-encapsulated extracts from 5 algae: Spirulina (Spirulina maxima), Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus), Sea Spaghetti (Himanthalia elongata), Dulse (Palmaria palmata) and Nori (Porphyra umbilicalis). Demonstrates excellent regenerative, repairing, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and soothing properties.
Herbal Oil Blend: A blend of 7 herbal oils - Linseed oil, Borage seed oil, Sesame seed oil, Hazel seed oil, Camellia seed oil, Olive fruit oil and Jojoba oil.
- Linseed (Linum usitatissimum) oil: Obtained from the seed of the linseed-flax plant. Rich in alpha-linolenic acid(Omega-3), this plant oil shows emollient, moisturising, refatting, conditioning and softening properties.
- Starflower (Borago officinalis) seed oil: Extracted from the seed of the starflower (borage). Rich in gamma-linoileic acid (Omega-6), this plant oil provides nourishing, anti-inflammatory, regenerative and healing properties. It is excellent for soothing damaged and irritated skin and alleviates inflammatory symptoms associated with skin disorders.
- Sesame (Sesamum indicum) seed oil: Derived from the seed of sesame plant. Rich in linoleic acid (Omega-6) and oleic acid (Omega-9), this plant oil has excellent emollient, softening, regenerative and repairing properties. Due to considerable amount of sesame lignans (sesaminol, sesamolin, and pinoresino), sesame oil possesses antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities.
- Hazel (Corylus avellana) seed oil: Obtained from the nuts (fruits) of the hazelnut tree. Rich in mostly oleic acid (Omega-9), this vegetable cold-press oil provides emollient, moisturising, skin barrier repairing and antioxidant properties.
- Camellia (Camellia oleifera) seed oil: Obtained from seeds of camellia is rich in oleic acid (Omega-9) and provides excellent nourishing, restructuring, protecting and radiance-boosting properties.
- Olive (Olea europaea) fruit oil: The oil extracted from the olive fruit is rich in omega-9 (oleic acid) and shows moisturising, nourishing, softening and healing properties. Due to a high amount of natural phenols, it also acts as a good antioxidant.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) seed oil: Obtained from natural jojoba seeds. Rich in 11-eicosenoic acid (Omega-9), this plant oil shows excellent emollient and moisturising properties, fortifies skin’s protective barrier and enhances skin elasticity and suppleness.
Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate: A stable ester form of Vitamin C. Inhibits the synthesis of melanin, boosts the production of collagen and plays a role of important antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent.
Hyaluronic Acid: A full spectrum of different molecular weights (very low, low and medium) of pure hyaluronic acid working in synergy. Shows multiple activities: improves skin moisture, strengthens the barrier function, helps to retain and maintain skin elasticity, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and restores skin suppleness.
Guggul (Commiphora Mukul): An extract from the resin from the guggul tree. Due to its capacity to increase lipid storage in cells, this botanical active ingredient helps to plump the skin, fill up wrinkles and maintain skin tonicity.
Panthenol: A provitamin of vitamin B5. Used as an emollient due to excellent moisturising and conditioning properties. Clinical studies showed that panthenol reduces inflammation and itching, provides soothing effect and promotes wound healing.
Lecithin: A vegetable-based phosphatidylcholine, a natural part of all cell membranes. Shows emollient, moisturising and smoothing properties.
Glycerin: A vegetable-derived molecule naturally present in the skin. Acts an excellent humectant, a substance that attracts moisture from the environment and increases the amount of water in the surface layers of the skin.
Dimethicone: A synthetic polymer molecule with excellent emollient, conditioning and skin protecting properties. Fill in fine lines and wrinkles and gives the skin a plumper look.
Silanols: Derivates of organic silicium. Show excellent restructuring and regenerating properties. Help to ensure an optimal skin architecture by stimulating collagen production and enhancing cellular communication between keratinocytes and fibroblasts.
Rice powder: Rice has been used for centuries to improve the skin’s appearance and achieve a flawlessly silky complexion. It is rich in B-complex vitamins, vitamin E and gamma oryzanol. Rice has excellent moisturising, regenerative, smoothing, revitalising and anti-inflammatory properties.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: An ester derived from coconut oil and glycerin. Shows excellent emollient, moisturising and skin-replenishing properties.
Full List of Ingredients: AQUA (WATER), DIMETHICONE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, URSOLIC ACID, ASCORBYL TETRAISOPALMITATE, LINUM USITATISSIMUM (LINSEED) SEED OIL, BORAGO OFFICINALIS SEED OIL, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL, CORYLUS AVELLANA (HAZEL) SEED OIL, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) HULL POWDER, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PANTHENOL, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, COMMIPHORA MUKUL RESIN EXTRACT, HYALURONIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LECITHIN, AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM (HORSE CHESTNUT) BARK EXTRACT, HELICHRYSUM ITALICUM EXTRACT, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) LEAF EXTRACT, CRITHMUM MARITIMUM EXTRACT, MELISSA OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT, CARICA PAPAYA (PAPAYA) FRUIT EXTRACT, MIMOSA TENUIFLORA BARK EXTRACT, MALPIGHIA GLABRA (ACEROLA) FRUIT EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, SPIRULINA MAXIMA EXTRACT, FUCUS VESICULOSUS EXTRACT, HIMANTHALIA ELONGATA EXTRACT, PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT, PARIETARIA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) LEAF EXTRACT, PHYSALIS ALKEKENGI FRUIT EXTRACT, PORPHYRA UMBILICALIS EXTRACT, SILANETRIOL, SORBITOL, CARAMEL, SORBIC ACID, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, CITRIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE.
Need help? Contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Service is open between 9am to 5pm GMT, Monday to Friday.